- 30/01/2017 - Post-graduate project opportunity at UWA utilising GeoPIV-RG advertised. Link
- 08/12/2016 - Use of GeoPIV-RG expands into the hydrodynamics research sphere. Link
- 14/09/2016 - New paper using GeoPIV-RG released by ICE Geotechnical Engineering on the measurement of rail deflection on soft subgrades. Link
- 01/08/2016 - New paper using GeoPIV-RG released by the International Journal for Physical Modelling in Geotechnics on multi-scale analysis techniques. Link
- 07/06/2016 - Paper describing the GeoPIV-RG algorithm published in Canadian Geotechnical Journal named as an 'Editor's Choice'. Link
- 30/03/2016 - New paper using GeoPIV-RG released by IEEE on the measurement of cracks in reinforced concrete. Link
- 09/12/2015 - New paper using GeoPIV-RG released by Computers and Geotechnics exploring the causes of erroneous vermiculate artefacts in image analyses performed of granular materials. Link
GeoPIV-RG is a free image analysis module for MATLAB designed for geotechnical and structural engineering research applications. It is capable of sub-pixel measurement resolution for problems involving large displacements and deformations.
The module features include:
All files run directly from the Matlab command line and have been designed for efficient batch processing of image data.